Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Teen Dream


I don’t want to be offensive. I don’t want to be mean. I don’t want to be judgmental. I just am. Sorry.
The first time I heard about a friend who got pregnant at 14, I gasped (mind you, I was 15). The second time I heard about it, I still gasped (I was 17). The third time I heard about it, I laughed my heart out (I was 20).
Apparently almost everyone I know got pregnant.
What is it with teens and unprotected sex? A 15 year old teen mother about using condoms once said, “excuse me, parang sinasabi mong kumain ako ng saging na may balat (excuse me, it’s like you’re telling me to eat a banana with its skin on)”. Oh Ok. Now I get it.
But in all fairness, it does take a certain amount of slutiness to pull off the whole diploma before diapers thing. So I guess all you preggies are in the clear? *big BIG smirk*
The funniest thing I’ve ever heard though was that people actually thought I was, am or is going to be pregnant in the very near future. Hmm….
 
Yeah no, don’t think it really suits me.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment