Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Breast of an Ex-wife and Wisdom Teeth

I'm watching The Proposal right now (Sandra Bullock and my yummy husband Ryan Reynolds). I love this movie, it's as typical as any modern American movie gets but it's mostly Sandra and Ryan's abs and gorgeous boat driving skills who pulled it all together. I am completely bored right now. I had two of my wisdom tooth yanked and broken off of me yesterday, it honestly didn't hurt as much as I had expected but fuck, I was trembling like a wet cat in the streets. I have another wisdom tooth left but I'm betting I wont have enough courage to have it drilled out of me by summer. Screw that, I'm not going through that again. 

All I really wanted to talk about was my Facebook status: What is it with most women and our perpetual satisfaction from taking care of a man? 

 
It's true though, even for me. There's just something about baking your man a fresh batch of cookies or making his coffee just the way he likes it in the morning or making sure you can dab off the sweat on his face. Is this even a physiological thing or is it something taught to us in childhood? Either way, as much as I want to say it's anti-feminist, I dont think it is. It feels natural to me to take good care of the person I care about, to make sure his hair's cute enough or to make sure I can give him a big old girlfriend hug every day. Eeww, too sappy.

Okay so Ryan Reynolds proposed already. Thank God he divorced his breast of an ex-wife, Scarlet Joboobson.



2 comments:

  1. LOL! panalo ang BREAST OF AN EX WIFE, SCARLET JOBOOOBSON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masisiyahan si Leo sa iyong mama-care. hurr hurrr hurrrr...

    ReplyDelete